Volunteers are the heart and backbone of the work we do at Master’s Manna. We are thankful for so many helping hands and generous hearts. There are a wide variety of volunteer opportunities during our regular hours of operation.
Ask yourself, “How could I apply my passion to help and improve the lives of others?”
- Prepare and serve food?
- Share a cup of coffee and simply listen?
- Help someone find the perfect outfit for a job interview?
- Answer the phones?
- Make an appointment?
- Read to a child?
- Plant a garden?
- Organize a “fundraiser”?
- Drive someone to the train station?
People not really your forte? How about …
- Fuel up the truck and van?
- Pick up food any day of the week from a variety of sources?
- Set up a computer?
- Paint a wall?
- Do a load of laundry?
Community service tasks and volunteer opportunities during operating hours and Saturdays include:
- Sort Donations
- Stock Shelves
- Clean Floors, Bathroom, Halls, Office Space, Family Dining Area & Kitchen
- Clean Outside Our Building (Seasonally appropriate tasks)
It does not matter how young or young at heart you are…
… You are always welcome!!
If you really want to change YOUR world ~ VOLUNTEER!!!!
You may never hear THE WORDS “Thank You” but
WE can guarantee you will see a smile, dry a tear,
share a laugh, have your heart broken …
… and put back together again.