Who We Are:
Master’s Manna, Inc., a Not for Profit 501-c-3 Corporation, was established in Wallingford, CT in 2006 to serve homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and residents who face food insecurity in the greater Wallingford/Meriden area.
The mission at Master’s Manna, Inc. is to assist homeless, near homeless, low to moderate income families and individuals obtain essential life needs.
Master’s Manna’s primary goals include:
- Reduce food insecurity (a condition of uncertain availability of or inability to acquire safe, nutritious food in a socially acceptable manner)
- Provide intervention, mental and physical health support services
- Make vocational & educational opportunities available to decrease poverty
- Support supervised court ordered community service
- Provide opportunities to local youth to complete community service hours for scouts, school and/or faith communities
We accomplish these goals through:
- Collaboration with non-profit, local, state, federal organizations to provide additional on-site services
- Investment in a life is to coach an individual, who can train and support a family who can then impact and improve this community
Master’s Manna does not solicit or accept state or federal funding. This enables Master’s Manna to provide services to our community and clientele with a limited number of paid staff and a large core of dedicated volunteers.
“Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. Do not say to your neighbor, ‘Come back tomorrow, I’ll give it to you’,” when you already have it with you. Proverbs 3:27-28.
Folks require compassion & assistance the moment
they cross the threshold.
Master’s Manna responds IMMEDIATELY!
Our current informational brochure can be viewed from this link.
Trifold Handout Master Sheets